- Trojan Club
- Regional Trojan Clubs
- Trojan Athletic Parents Association
- Heritage Association
Regional Trojan Clubs
An extension of the USC Athletic Department, regional Trojan Clubs provide an opportunity for all Trojans to share in the excitement of USC Athletics in their community. The clubs aim to generate school spirit, increase attendance at sporting events and build overall enthusiasm for the University of Southern California Athletic Department.
While each regional club has its own identity, clubs typically coordinate social activities, pay tribute to student-athletes, honor alumni and friends who provide support to the athletic program, and raise funds for special athletic department projects such as the improvement of athletic facilities.
There is no membership fee required to attend any of the activities organized by a regional club – anyone can attend Trojan Club activities of their choice. There will, however, be costs associated with participating in each individual event (i.e., the cost of a meal, tickets).
To learn more about the Trojan Club in your area
- Trojan Club of Beach Cities
- Trojan Club of the Desert
- Trojan Club of Long Beach
- Trojan Club of Los Angeles
- Trojan Club of Northern California
- Trojan Club of Orange County
- Trojan Club of San Diego
- Trojan Club of San Fernando Valley & Ventura County
- Trojan Club of San Gabriel Valley
- Trojan Club of San Pedro Peninsula
- Trojan Club of South Orange County
If you are interested in getting involved with your local Trojan Club, please call USC Athletic Development at (213) 740-4155 or email us at email@example.com.