- Board of Counselors
- Trojan Board of Directors
- Women of Troy Board of Directors
- Regional Trojan Clubs
- Trojan Club of Beach Cities
- Trojan Club of the Desert
- Trojan Club of Long Beach
- Trojan Club of Los Angeles
- Trojan Club of Northern California
- Trojan Club of Orange County
- Trojan Club of San Diego
- Trojan Club of San Fernando Valley & Ventura County
- Trojan Club of San Gabriel Valley
- Trojan Club of San Pedro Peninsula
- Trojan Club of South Orange County
- Faculty & Staff Trojan Club
- Trojan Athletic Parents Association
- Heritage Association
Trojan Athletic Parents Association
Parent Chair Message
Welcome to TAPA!
Hello, I am Joan Levis, and I am honored to be serving as the chairwoman of TAPA. I am pleased to be a Trojan alumnae as well as a proud parent of a USC student-athlete. My daughter, Chloe Chrysikopoulos, is a coxswain on the women’s rowing team. I am excited to chair this dynamic organization. I am sure we are all thrilled by our children participating in USC’s incredible Division – 1 student-athlete program. One truism that I know as an alumnae, I can attest to the life-long attachment of the Trojan Family spirit. I have kept it with me all of my life, and anytime I step foot on campus, it is like coming home. Now that my daughter is not only an academic, but also a Trojan athlete, I feel even more blessed. Our children are so fortunate to be able to not only compete for one of the elite collegiate athletic programs in the country, but also to have the opportunity to receive the finest academic education at our prestigious University. To me, athletics are not just an adjunct to our children’s academic education, but an integral part of it. Athletics train the mind, body and spirit of an individual and further develop confidence, leadership and good decision-making skills. That is the essence of our young Trojan athletes. Chloe is thriving at USC as a student-athlete, and I am sure your children are too. I am sure that each and every one of our children’s experiences as an athlete at USC will serve them well in their future as well as weave an indelible web into the fabric of USC Trojan Family. I am pleased to be working closely with Brent Watson and Alex Garfio to create a wonderful experience for you as a member of TAPA. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to any one of us, as we want you to join us in enjoying and celebrating your student-athlete.
FIGHT ON! Joan Levis – TAPA Parent Chair
Benefits of Becoming a TAPA Member
There are many benefits of being a member of TAPA but one of the most prominent advantages to this association is staying in close contact with other Trojan parents and being informed of numerous events that are on campus that other parents may not know about. Below is just a short list of the benefits of joining TAPA.
- Newsletter – You will receive an exclusive TAPA newsletter every other month to keep you informed of athletic events, TAPA events, and other information pertaining to USC athletics.
- TAPA “Swag” – Select TAPA branded gear!
- Cardinal & Gold Tailgate – C&G tailgate is usually only available to Trojan Athletic Fund members and their guests, but we at TAPA have opened this event to allow TAPA parents to register for the tailgate as well. It is held during every home football game at the Sports Arena and includes food, drinks, alcohol and a private walk-thru of the Trojan football team.
- Exclusive Athletic Event Parties – In the past TAPA parents have been invited to luxury suites in the Galen Center for volleyball and basketball games, exclusive tours of the new John McKay Center (USC’s newest all-sports facility), press box and cocktail hour at the Coliseum for USC’s inaugural women’s lacrosse game, luncheons at Swim with Mike event and much more.
We look forward to sharing these experiences with you and your family this season!
Assistant Athletic Director of Development