- Board of Counselors
- Trojan Board of Directors
- Women of Troy Board of Directors
- Regional Trojan Clubs
- Trojan Club of Beach Cities
- Trojan Club of the Desert
- Trojan Club of Long Beach
- Trojan Club of Los Angeles
- Trojan Club of Northern California
- Trojan Club of Orange County
- Trojan Club of San Diego
- Trojan Club of San Fernando Valley & Ventura County
- Trojan Club of San Gabriel Valley
- Trojan Club of San Pedro Peninsula
- Trojan Club of South Orange County
- Faculty & Staff Trojan Club
- Trojan Athletic Parents Association
- Heritage Association
Trojan Board of Directors
The Trojan Board of Directors is a group of volunteers that supports the athletic department through a variety of activities throughout the year, including the annual Steve Sarkisian Heritage Golf Tournament.
For further information on getting involved, please call USC Athletics at (213) 740-4155 or email athdev@uscedu.
|Vice President||Clayton Olivier|
|Golf Chairman||Gary Crisp|
|Asst. Golf Chairman||Bo Mouissat|
|Tailgate Chairman||Mark Tanimura|
|Desert Chairman||Dan Trapp|
|Special Projects Chair||Bo Mouissat|
|Past President||Stu Weinstein|
Oct 17 - 2015
TIME: 1:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Travel with the USC Athletics from Chicago to South Bend on the Trojan Express. The train will depart from the Randolph Street Station in downtown Chicago. Departure time will be approximately 1:00 PM (CST). Complete details will be included with your train tickets and confirmation letter. $200 per person. After August 1st, the price per person will be $250. The price includes round-trip transportation from Chicago to the football stadium in South Bend, light lunch, snacks, refreshments, light dinner, special souvenir, game program, rain poncho, and a pom pom. Train reservation orders will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Train tickets will be mailed in early October. This will sell out!
For additional information please call Trojan Athletic Fund at (213) 740-4155.
GAME TICKETS ARE NOT INCLUDED.
You may register online at www.usc.edu/trojans and enter your 8-digit donor ID number which begins with a zero.