- Capital Projects
- Annual Sport Giving
- Planned Giving
- Scholarship Endowments
Annual Sport Giving
The goal of USC Athletics is to recruit and develop student-athletes who will perform successfully in the classroom and compete at the championship level in every sport. An essential part of that equation involves our financial commitment to each individual team. There are so many ways to make an impact.
Each of our 21 require adequate funding to provide the best facilities possible and support the team in meeting their day-to-day operational needs.
To learn more about each program and view their annual wish list, select the sport of your choice on the left side bar.
Based on a 5% annual payout, $1,000,000 is needed in order to fully fund the $50,000+ cost of a scholarship for one student-athlete.
Cost for one scholarship student-athlete recipient:
Tuition, fees & books: $41,422
Total cost of attendance per student-athlete*: $53,002
*Based on 2010/11 academic year
- 115 national team titles and 362 individual titles since 1962.
- 51 NCAA post-graduate scholarships.
- 29 first-team Academic All-Americans.
- 392 Olympians with 122 gold, 76 silver and 60 bronze medals.
- 11 National Football Titles and 6 Heisman Trophies.